[Spridgets] Bad braking

Brian Morse owensdad74 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 09:37:15 MST 2014

Greeting List,

Shortly after buying my 79 a couple years ago I discovered the brakes,
front and rear, would hang up.  After 20-30 minutes they would release.

The PO put new wheel cylinders on the rear, so I left them alone.  Next I
pulled the calipers and rebuilt them.  To be sure they worked the master
cylinder was replaced with a new one.

So I got everything back together and tested- fronts and rears would stop
all wheels and release immediately.  That was a couple weeks ago.

Yesterday I realized the front calipers won't release.

Any ideas why?  I'd rather drive the car with working brakes.

Thanks all!

Bri