[Spridgets] Since we are discussing OT cars...

David Ambrose stargazer1 at cox.net
Sun Jul 6 20:55:37 MDT 2014

We bought a 2014 Frontier a few weeks ago. After multiple unpleasant
experiences with the local dealers, we put a request in to the AAA car
buying service. They sent us to a dealership that treated us right,
didn't lie to us, and got us out with exactly the truck we wanted. They
had to bring it down from Los Angeles, but that's 10 times more than we
got from any other dealership.

I would give them a try. Tell them you want some factory performance
parts installed, and the dealer will tell you up front whether they'll
do it.

Good luck,
Dave Ambrose