[Spridgets] New Mini Cooper

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Jun 28 17:08:40 MDT 2014

Hello Kirk,

     You will NOT be disappointed in the dynamics of the Fiesta ST.
     Turn in is amazing, brakes are like anchors, the shifter is
     smooooth, and the engine sweet as can be... ...

     That said, I can hardly wait myself for the CARB to approve the
     mountune 215 kit. .. enough power to get to 60 in under 6.5 sec,
     (as fast or faster than most Muscle cars of the era, including
     the Boss 302 Mustang and the 73 Firebird 455) yet still retains
     the factory warranty. .. they just came out with a set of springs
     to drop the car about an inch all around... ..  $$$$$$$$$$$$$

     but the car is incredible without any of the aftermarket stuff...

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  "There's someone in my head, but its not me." -Pink Floyd