[Spridgets] Check this out

Martyn Ridley ridleymj at brant.net
Fri Mar 7 09:24:14 MST 2014

I would go for a TR4 A IRS on the basis that it is newish, and has the
dual bent tail pipe.  TR4's had single straight exhaust pipes, late cars
had the dual bend style. Too early for TR5.

Cheers,
Martyn

Yes, still waiting for a +0 day so I can get back in the garage. I
definitely have too much time on my hands if I'm researching Triumphs!