[Spridgets] eBay 59 Bugeye 19k reserve not met, mostly Parts from China aka MOSS.....wink.

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Mar 9 14:13:17 MDT 2014

Never liked the car nor the owner.  I usually like anyone that owns a Bugeye.
I was at a three day Sprite Mini challenge at Buttonwillow with a car show on
Sunday.  I was there all three days.  This guy shows up and pays full entrance
fee and simply enters the car show a few minutes after his registration on
Sunday.  I had the first prize sewn up until he showed up with a big
presentation of accessories, tools and pictures and diagrams.  He took the
most popular car at the show prize and left immediately after the judging and
he got his trophy.  Obviously mining for trophies to help with his future
pending sale I would say.
Mike MacLean

60 Sprite (second place that day!)
56