[Spridgets] eBay 59 Bugeye 19k reserve not met, mostly Parts from China aka MOSS.....wink.

Cebridge 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Sun Mar 9 20:09:28 MDT 2014

Been following this "thread" lol
and its interesting what bugeyes are bringing at the moment, especially ones
to me that leave lots to be desired.  I still miss Iris but i got good money
for her, actually excellent money. To me, the car on ebay is gaudy, but thats
just my personal tastes

Leo

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/60bugeye@cebridge.net