[Spridgets] Ones That Got Away

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Mon Mar 10 20:09:28 MDT 2014

What is your had made of, Lin?  Maybe if you salt it?  Even the lowly
Spitfire is gaining in market value.  A good, solid, late 1500 "driver",
w/overdrive, can fetch $6K, these  days.  A really pristine, original, early
Spit should bring well into the teens.  Scary, ain't it?
I have a friend who is looking for an un-restored, original, Mk I Spitfire
to restore.  And he'll spend whatever it takes to get the right car and
restore it  to a high standard, too.

Bud