[Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] 2 Austin Healey Sprites FOR SALE

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:53:15 MDT 2014

Biff,

I am SOO sorry to hear this.
I've always loved Frogarri, since I first saw it years ago.
And your 62 is an amazing time capsule.

I understand that both have sold as a package deal.
I am glad they sold, but sad that you had to sell them.
I trust that they went to a good home.

My prayers are with you and your family and hope the Dr's are wrong.
If I/we can be of any assistance,
please don't hesitate to ask.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!