[Spridgets] Miss at 3500 rpm

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Mon May 5 09:07:46 MDT 2014

Hi Brad,

Are you running a 1275?  I have discovered that 1275s are much
rougher running engines once you get up into that RPM range than the smaller
engines.  Is that RPM an area that you tend to cruise in?  Sometimes, I think
the trouble is actually not electrical but the engine is going between
accelerating and letting off on the gas.  I think that can often feel like a
miss.

Mike