[Spridgets] thought I'd share my project

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 22:43:50 MDT 2014

Tommy,
I've tried every trick I can think of to get your link to work. Would
LOVE to see your 7 clone. Mind trying to send again? Otherwise, please contact
me off list and tell me a bit about it.
Thanks,

 - David Booker

On
Wednesday, May 21, 2014 1:12 PM, Mike Rambour <lists at dinospider.com> wrote:
Looks like a ton of fun, or does it weigh less than a ton ? (I assume it
does).

  But your link got cut up and had to be copied/pasted back into one
link, so Ed will come along shortly with a tutorial on tinyurl :)

  Mike

On
5/21/2014 11:08 AM, Tommy Samuels wrote:
> Seeing the modified Morris made me
want to share.
> She's not a Spridget, not even truly a LBC, but she's a boat
load of fun to
> drive.

http://s127.photobucket.com/user/Tommy_Samuels/media/P1016711_zps2eadc27e.jpg

.html?filters[user]=35689192&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=8<http://s127.photobu

cket.com/user/Tommy_Samuels/media/P1016711_zps2eadc27e.jpg.html?filters%5buse
> r%5d=35689192&filters%5brecent%5d=1&sort=1&o=8>
>
> replica of a Lotus 7
with Toyota power

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html