[Spridgets] Interesting 'new, what might have been'' Midget

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 08:54:33 MDT 2014

I thought you might like to see the article with the specs and development
info for a new period prototype Midget that has been produced in the UK.
The car will be shown for the first time at the Classic Motor Show in
Birmingham, UK November 14-16.

Rather than trying to explain it, I will let the article speak for
itself.   Looks like a cool concept car and something quite viable.

http://sebringsprite.com/pdf-files/JA-ADO34-50.pdf

This article appeared on the sebringsprite.com website this morning.

Here also, is the webpage for the upcoming Classic Motor show.

http://www.necclassicmotorshow.com/

I am sure there will be photos of this car and other Sprites and Midgets on
display at the show posted on the Sebring Sprite website late next month.

Neil Anderson
AN5 project - stalled