[Spridgets] Looking for....

JohnD johnsfolly at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 08:18:56 MDT 2015

There used to be at least a handful of resto-geeks on our esteemed, and
probably graying, list of Spridgeteers. So, somebody probably has old
cardboard boxes with bits and pieces unworthy of re-installation. Although
I have such boxes hidden from my wife as well, I am looking for just ONE
old door check strap, color unimportant-- I can spray it black with Krylon.
I recently replaced a rusted hinge pillar on my Midget and now the widely
swinging driver's door is starting to cause me consternation.

John Deikis
*Driving in the past lane!*
JohnsfollyVintageRacing <http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com>