[Spridgets] A couple of dozen

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 11:46:32 MDT 2015

Well, through the "other" list I spent the anniversary of Frank's passing yesterday helping someone dial in a motor on the dyno. We needed a flywheel unexpectedly and contacted another from that list and had it on the motor in 45 minutes from the time the call was made. Spridget paying it forward is still very much alive and well.

Ron Soave