[Spridgets] King Pin Seal

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:29:22 MDT 2015

Well, I'll be the one to correct myself!  I was thinking of the part listed
as #30 in the BMC workshop manual.  Don't have any help for you on this
one.  Butt I'll bet that PPP or Ron, or someone will have a suitable
sustitute.  It's listed as a cork sealing ring i my book, which means (to
me, anyway) it isn't subject to a lot of wear and is only needed to keep
dirt out of the kingpin bushings.
Hal