[Spridgets] Elio & Lyons... Sort of off topic

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Apr 15 15:58:50 MDT 2015

I've lived a few miles from Saginaw, Michigan for the last 22 years and have never heard of Elio Motors.  The city of Saginaw died as a viable city nearly 40 years ago and they don't have twenty cents to give to anyone.  So I'm curious, where did this info on Saginaw and Elio come from?

Sent from my keyboard