[Spridgets] Not LBC Generator flooded ideas?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 10:30:43 MDT 2015

Hi Billy are you saying that WD40 sprayed into my 2 stroke weed wacker will
start easier? Is there an ether like chemical in WD40 to help start it
easier? I need to learn much much more about these finicky little engines
soon. I'm not ready to break out the flotilla of power equipment yet but I
just read this and I should prepare to tinker before I need to use it in
order to reduce stress and prevent myself from throwing my barely used weed
wacker, and chainsaw into the street and drive over them with my little
truck....LOL.
Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut