[Spridgets] steering post part

gary majewski gmajewski at wi.rr.com
Sun Apr 19 15:07:06 MDT 2015

	Great Group,

			I am in a dilemma. Trying to get my "59"bug eye back together and found out that the part that
		 fits over the steering column, goes between the dash and the steering wheel, and also acts as a
		 unit to operate the horn is misplaced. From my recall, its about 5" - 6" long, is tapered and I believe
		 has 3 screws in that attaches it to the dash. I was hoping that someone has one in their parts collection
		 or a in a disabled vehicle. Please let me know if you have one and the cost. Trying to get it running
		 so that I can get it my son.  Thanks you for time.   Gary