[Spridgets] Broken rocker arm

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Sat Aug 29 12:05:14 MDT 2015

This is pretty much the way that I did it.  I only had to loosen one head nut and then I could take out the set screw and slide the hole tube that the rockers rotate on forward just enough to pull the broken rocker off and then slide the tube back into position and replace the washers and cotter pins in the ends.  I just started it and all seems well.  Please wish me luck.
Thanks all for the help.
Mike