[Spridgets] Need a starter

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 05:46:39 MST 2015

Dave,
If you need to replace the ring gear and it's a 1275, boy do I have a deal
for you: new ring gear on a newly surfaced flywheel which I would let go
quite reasonably.  Also available, a clutch disk, pressure plate, and throw
out bearing that I got from PPP which could all be yours.  Since I went to
a 5 speed they have been sitting in my garage for some time and will never
go in FROG AYE.  I'm in Sacramento so we would need to consider shipping
but it shouldn't be too terrible.
Make me an offer if you can use it.
Hal