[Spridgets] My shiny new '72

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Dec 6 15:01:26 MST 2015

Got the engine and trans reinstalled this afternoon.  Had to pull the engine because the clutch failed.  One of the DPO's had decided some time back that it was a good idea to lengthen the clutch slave pushrod by more than a half inch to make up for slop and wear in all the bits and pieces of the system.  Then just before I bought the car a new clutch disc and pressure plate was installed.  The throwout bearing fork had a bend of nearly an inch when I pulled it out.  Love them DPO's.  :-)