[Spridgets] Sprite at Checkpoint Charlie

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 12:00:10 MST 2015

Here's a link to the translation, which also identifies the car as a
Trabant:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187323-i135-k1510633-Berlin_Wall_translation-Berlin.html
 I think it is a Trabi, rather than the Sprite as the emblem on the hood is
the Trabant emblem and it the Trabi would have had a roof.

Happy Healeydays,
Rick Neville