[Spridgets] Merry Christmas Spridgiteers

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 11:01:07 MST 2015

It is an aerodynamic pointy mirror!  I think I need one of those fancy
door mounted brackets that make it stick about 8 inches clear of the bodywork
that reduces drag by having the mirror only create it's own drag rather than
 create it's own drag + create more drag around the bodywork.  I'll bet
there is another 1 mph to be had.

Regards

Daniel