[Spridgets] Season's Greetings

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Fri Jan 2 17:16:41 MST 2015

Happy Holidays everyone,

I am still out here and read all the post although I rarely get to the computer in time to respond.

My cars have now been in “storage” for almost six years, gads where does the time go.  We left CA last Dec, found a home in AZ in Mar so moving and getting set up has been taking up most of our time this past year. In a few days we leave for Norway in hopes of seeing the Northern Lights.  As soon as we get back Dolores has to go in for a hip replacement so that will slow us down probably until spring.  During that time I hope to get back to the cars and put the bugeye back on the road.  Or find out that I have gotten to old to be working on and driving LBC’s.

I do not do Follybook or any of those list so this is the only place you will find me.  Looking forward to being more active on the list this year.

Bob  and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1967 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2013 Miata