[Spridgets] Facebook

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Sat Jan 3 07:37:04 MST 2015

>I will stand up as the society busting pariah who started the facebook
>Spridgets page, now with just shy of 300 members.

Our younger daughter is home from grad school in London for the holidays.
She makes it clear that the social media sites are pretty much the only way
to reach young people, and chastises us old fogies for not joining the
mainstream.

Ironically, the reason we did not join Face book in the early days was
because our children specifically asked us not to.  They did not want us
"spying" on them.

Michael Rowe