[Spridgets] Season's Greetings

Glen Byrns grbyrns at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 09:51:42 MST 2015

I still lurk and miss the list as it was in Frank C's day.  I still have and drive the 1958 Morris Traveller woody, my 1959 bugeye with the Rayjay turbo and Megasquirt EFI, a 1959 Morris stake-side flatbed truck and a 1962 MkI Austin Mini I hope to finish in the next year.
  The new year finds us well and looking forward to the new year. Wishing the same to all in the coming year.

Glen Byrns