[Spridgets] Bugeye Windscreen Replacement

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Jan 20 22:01:42 MST 2015

Jim is correct.  We found that the strip that fits in the groove to lock
the rubber seal in was not the correct size.  The seal itself did not
fit into the corners of the windscreen very well either.  See picture.
Let us know who has the correct size rubber pieces!!!

BTW, the proper procedure for compressing the front springs so one can
fasten the top trunnion bolts is to use Jim Johnson (2nd picture).  ;-)

Dave W.