[Spridgets] Not LBC Generator flooded ideas?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 14:42:32 MST 2015

List,
It appears I left the fuel valve on over the summer which is why I can't
get my generator started. I pulled the plug and need to know a tip to dry
the plug and get this baby started. It is new and only used an hr durning
Super Storm Sandy. I have a can of electrical cleaner, starting fluid and
canned air but I would have to dig around for much else or go to the store
if they are still open. Only got 2 hrs of sleep last night and can't think
of a thing other than dry the plug and let it sit.

Manual if that helps.

http://www.ujr.ca/EN/PDF_Support_Files/king_canada_tools/manuals/powerforce/KCG-5625G_manual-eng.pdf

Thanks in advance.

Lin

PS Power was out Saturday and seems I'm in an area that gets hit 4x a year
with power outs. Expecting 2' or more snow by tonight.