[Spridgets] starter motor source

Walt Swift wlswift at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 13:34:59 MST 2015

I'm set - found a source that suits my needs.
Thanks for all the suggestions - roughly they fell into two categories:
~$50 for rebuilt from most generic car parts suppliers - Reilly's Auto, Advance Auto Parts, etc. remanufactured with mostly lifetime warranties,
~$100+ for new ones from our favorite sources - Moss, Gerard, Steve Christianson, Peter C
Walt
now I need to know whether any of the K&N pancake filters will actually fit on my 1-1/4" dia. HS2's and not bump the bonnet - then I'll be almost 85% finished.