[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] A couple more dumb questions...

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 17:22:52 MDT 2015

So in the USA what you call a snap ring is what in the UK we call a
circlip?

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

Thanks  for all the input!  What a great group this is!  A friend suggested
 I toss out the E rings and go with a hardware store snap ring.  The size
I found that fits is 3/8".  They were rather thin in a wide slot so I  used
two in each one. Easy-peasy with a set of cheap snap ring pliers. Did  both
rear wheel cylinders in less than 2 minutes and no struggling, drilling  or
tapping. Thank goodness for friends!

Cheers!!

Jim