[Spridgets] Not LBC Generator flooded ideas?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:59:32 MST 2015

Wow Rick and Kent interesting facts. now regarding the 2 stroke Rick are
you using the 100 octane? Also Kent I get the ether being oilless and leads
to scoring the metal but has anyone made an ether combined with an oil for
our 2 stroke engines? I hate starting the "New" foreign made weed wacker
and chain saw. But like I said earlier I'll pick up the battery operated
pull starter for the weed wacker but the chainsaw will be a problem.

Lin
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Sprtenut