[Spridgets] More highway speed for a bugeye?

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 06:39:29 MDT 2015

You might also look into stronger axle shafts while you're doing rear end
work.  Any Spridget diff chunk should fit in your rear housing.  Just drop
the drive shaft, pop the axles out, and swap the chunk.  Diff ratios are
stamped on top of the chunk.  "10/39" is 3.9. IIRC "9/38" is what you would
have on your 4.22.