[Spridgets] More highway speed for a bugeye?

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:59:03 MDT 2015

I have a Harbor Freight Earthquake 1/2" pneumatic impact.  It works better
than MOST of the other impacts in the shop.  The only ones that outperform
it are the Snap On and similar brands that cost about 8 times as much.  I
brought my MAC 1/2" impact home and use the HF at work.

$75 with coupon:
http://www.hfqpdb.com/coupons/52_ITEM_1_2__INDUSTRIAL_QUALITY_SUPER_HIGH_TORQUE_IMPACT_WRENCH_1429840890.7106.jpg