[Spridgets] Apolgies - differential - highway speeds etc

Ron Corry Ron.Corry at iol.ie
Fri May 15 15:09:30 MDT 2015

No problems here either, Daniel. I think it is simply a case of “Two countries separated by a common language”.

I enjoyed the exchanges, and did not see anything bad even if they were a tad over-the-top.

Thank you for your ‘man-up’ to your believed (and non-existent) discourtesy. It displays a strong and humane character.

Ron, in Ireland
‘59 AN5
======>