[Spridgets] Raydyot Mirrors on a Bugeye

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 07:52:19 MDT 2015

Bob,
I use them on my race car. They're ok. I get them from Rod at Spridgetech, 810-229-8639. Cheaper than Moss by far typically, and knowing Rod will make your life better.

Mourning - one stud, 1/4-28 I think. I'd say 14.727 is optimal. Kidding... Just mount it where you want. Mine is close at hand so I can adjust it to some extent with arm restraints on. The 22 1/2 thing furthers my belief that self-proclamation of expertise is to be taken with skepticism.

Ron Soave