[Spridgets] Engine Break-in

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:37:07 MST 2015

Michael,

What is the state of tune of the engine?  The larger engine will most
likely need different needles.  Vizard gives some suggestions for needles
to be used in engines in differing states of tune. If the engine is stock
you should be able to use the needles that are stock for a 1275.  Careful
break-in and reading of the plugs could be important.
Hal