[Spridgets] Sleep number bed

Ewing oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 09:51:59 MDT 2015

I must disagree with Ed,

We have had a sleep number bed for over a decade, it's great.  Especially if you and your SO have differing ideas of what is comfortable.  Yes, a King size is made up of two twin sizes with a "spacer" in the middle but neither of us sleeps on the spacer.  Only real problem is that it is slightly larger than the King size box springs that we have so it sticks out a little bit.

Lester