[Spridgets] Wiring problem

MICHAEL ROWE mdrowe at optonline.net
Thu Oct 22 12:22:00 MDT 2015

I have just returned from a three-month trip to Alaska, and have
forgotten what I did with the BE wiring months ago.  I have a
description of what I should have done, but it is not clear that is what
I did.

At a junction box, I have all power input wires connected and all output
wires connected.  The instructions say to eliminate some of these, but
it is not clear that those are still in the car.

I have clearly done something wrong. The key works fine by continuity.
 I get 12+ volts across the key when only the input wire (Brown-blue) is
attached.  I get nothing across the key when an output wire (white) is
attached.  I thought maybe the output wire was also powered, so the two
canceled out, but there is no voltage to the output wire

I am wondering about grounds.  Any advice?

Michael Rowe
The Holy Sprite
Now with a completely new 1300 engine that has never run