[Spridgets] Won't Idle

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 07:42:58 MDT 2015

Some Facet pumps do run all the time and sound like it - simply a fact of
its design.

Have you adjusted the idle screw?

What idle rpm are you expecting?

Is the vacuum advance on the distributor compatible with a single carb
installation (rather than twin carbs on a twin carb manifold).

Regards

Daniel