[Spridgets] 2 sprite engines

John O'Brien banjojohn at cox.net
Tue Oct 27 16:51:33 MDT 2015

Okay, thanks for the input.  I thought that might be the case.  I'll
figure out something.  I just hate to scrap them if someone could get
some good out of them.  I'll put a call out to the local club (probably
should have done that first)  If I don't get any takers, they may be
scrapyard bound.
John
'61 bugeye "Lucy"
'65 BJ8 "Madelyn"