[Spridgets] Bugeye Hood Buffers

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:10:29 MDT 2015

John,
Just measured on my Bugeye with original rockers.  The holes are quite
small, probably for a #6 or #8 sheet metal screw.  The holes, measured from
the upright area of the fire wall forward, on top of the rocker panel are:

Rear hole on the rear buffer, from the fire wall measures: 2-5/8" (front
hole of that buffer is based on buffer hole centers)
Those two holes are 1" in from the lip (and parallel to the lip) of the
rocker panel.

Rear hole on the front buffer, from the fire wall measures: 14" ( front
hole of that buffer is based on buffer hole centers)
Those two holes are 7/8" in from the lip of the rocker panel.

Hope that helps.  I can send a pic if needed.

Neil Anderson