[Spridgets] Spridget List

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 05:05:57 MDT 2016

Sorry Rick,
I was joking about the upgrade over the clothes pin.  I have a similar
solution as Jeff Kelly.  It is an upgrade over the clothes pin, but just
barely.
You'll notice in the picture that I had to cobble together a holding system
to mount the choke control because some DPO hacked a huge hole in the dash
there.

PS I hope you are not planning on coming to Louisville this weekend ...
they say we could have some snow on Friday morning.
​
 chokeclip.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Les1-CT_S-QzV6NnNsdGlSc00/view?usp=drive_web>
​