[Spridgets] the list

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Apr 10 08:39:57 MDT 2016

Hi Diane,

I bought this rolling wreck last August and have had to fix every single thing I've touched on the car.  Been driving it all winter when the roads are clear as the winter was kinda mild here in mid-Michigan.  35 degrees F with the heater on full blast and the tonneau in place is fine.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard