[Spridgets] My "free midget" project gets a new name and emblem

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:28:23 MDT 2016

Several years ago I was given a Midget. I intended to part it out, but
decided instead to use the spares in my basement (from other spridgets I
parted out) in order to build a complete car.

It is quite the combination. My daughter refers to it as the "Heap", but
today I christened it the simply "Spridget".

I made a new logo and emblem for the grill. There are no other emblems on
the outside of the car. (see the attached picture)