[Spridgets] Back , or "still alive"?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 15:17:29 MDT 2016

When we were younger!

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

Well I'm still alive.  Recently got my bugeye running after about 8 years
in storage needing  the engine rebuilt.  Presently regaining health and
actively seeking  gainfull employment.  The old Chevy van ("the lust bus") was
retired last  October with 423,000miles on it's odometer .   I've gotten my
SCCA time  trials credentials reinstated and the '60 saab is almost ready to
return to  hillclimbs later this year.  Little by little Mary Anne and I are
working  towards reclaiming our lost "life".   And I still refuse to
capitalise  anything !  But this darn piece of technology insists on correcting
spelling and does some weird stuff on it's own.   I just had my "oshit"  shirt
out of storage last week. :)
Chuck

Sent  from my LG  Mobile

spridgets at autox.team.net