[Spridgets] soft top for 1973 Midget

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Fri Aug 19 11:22:05 MDT 2016

I got a top with a zip out rear window. It was a pain to install, but not unlike most tops I guess. However, the top is only 3 years old and the rear zip out window has come unsown from the rest of the top. The is no way to close it. I asked at an upholstery shop and I would have to completely remove the top from the frame to get it sewn back together.  Black duct tape looks crappy on a tan top.

I would vote against the zip out window.

Larry