[Spridgets] soft top for 1973 Midget

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Aug 20 11:22:39 MDT 2016

A zip out rear window is really nice and hoods I've had with them have
never given me any trouble./

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

Then  there are 2 kinds of vinyl ones. Does anyone have any experience or
knowledge  on this.  Also, some have a the rear window that has a zipper, and
some  do not have a zipper. Any feedback on both choices?  Are there any
leaking problems with the zipper ones???  There seems to be several other
places that sell these Midget tops other than Moss and Victoria British. Any
experience with them??? The top is for my 1973 Midget.
Thanx  again,
diane