[Spridgets] I hate it when this happens...

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 20:28:42 MDT 2016

    Under hard acceleration in second gear...does it pop out of gear occasionally?   Synchroitis!   They travel in sets of three in the second gear synchroniser.  So where are its other friends....Chuck.
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Rick Fisk via SpridgetsDate: Sun, Aug 28, 2016 3:42 PMTo: spridgets at autox.team.net;Subject:[Spridgets] I hate it when this happens...
I drained the oil from the ribcase in my rolling wreck '72 Midget and found this in the old oil.  I changed the oil just because I didn't know what the previous owner(s) had in there.  The trans shifts just fine, but has a dodgy 2nd gear synchro.  I'm gonna keep driving it.  It is the rolling wreck after all.  :-)