[Spridgets] Gas tank bolts....

Cebridge 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Sun Feb 21 22:44:28 MST 2016

How about taking a mall pick and popping the bed liner out of the treads?  Unless you used. Really shitty bedline rut should easily pop loose.  Actually I'm surprised you couldn't have went around the bolt at the base and then just unscrewed the coating of bed liner.

I'll see if it lists the thread size in factory parts manual

Leo