[Spridgets] H production??

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 10:03:11 MST 2016

Tough to resist 🤑

I had dinner with Brian Garcia a few weeks ago, the "good" Cheetah racer (he won the Hawk in it last year; he isn't the owner). What a good kid. He's going to lead a "major Triumph race gathering at our Blackhawk Farms Father's Day race in 2017. The fact that he doesn't own a Triumph isn't stopping him.

Ron Soave