[Spridgets] 1986-87 Graduate model

Joel Baldwin qumqats at outel.org
Sun Jul 24 12:47:13 MDT 2016

I think you're mixing up 'spider' and 'sprite'.

As I remember, the tiny sports car in 'The Graduate' was a Fiat Spider.

And neither Sprites nor Midgets were being built in 86-7.  This list is for
the British cars 1958-1969 Austin Healey Sprites and 1962-1979 MG Midgets,
not the Italian car Fiat Spider.

--On Saturday, July 23, 2016 12:48 PM -0700 Kirk Hargreaves via Spridgets